- None of them betray that they possess long term memories, or any comprehension of even recent history that can be contextualized to the present.
- None of them seem to have heard of 'covert-ops' and 'black-ops'; none of them have read the shrewd analysis of the imperial thinkers themselves of the necessity of real mobilizing pretexts such as the "New Pearl Harbor" and "clear and present danger" as otherwise "Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization".
- None of them apparently understand that covert-ops while they are operational and active, are meant to be secretive and mendacious, which is why they are called 'covert', and that their unraveling necessitates perceptively seeing beyond what's being deliberately made manifest and what's being insisted upon as 'two plus two equals five' - for hard receipts for them will only be uncovered by historians through the famed declassification process post faits accomplis.
- Thus all of these 'astute' thinkers, commentators, and media pundits none too miraculously reach the same minimal and common conclusion space regardless of their own starting thesis or the circuitous routes taken in their analysis and speculations, that at the bare minimum, the scourge of 'fundamentalism' and 'militant Islam' needs to be checked with renewed commitment in the global 'war on terror', or else no one in the 'civilized world' would remain safe from these antiquated Taliban style 'evil jihadis' and 'al qaeeda'. That root of terror has now been successfully showcased as residing in Pakistan – the 'Terror Central'!
- It is indeed deemed a 'clash of civilizations', not of the East and the West titans, but of 'radical antiquated militant Islam' and the rest of civilized humanity! That "Today [even] if one could wipe America off the map of the world with a wet cloth, mullah-led fanaticism will not disappear", as the distinguished native-informant par excellence, the world class physicist Pervaiz Hoodbhoy, has conclusively observed in his latest analysis of the matter in “Preventing More Lal Masjids”, and which he had earlier explored in great analytical depth in “The Threat From Within”. And none [too] surprisingly, echoing the same mantra of Pakistan becoming a 'terrorist sanctuary' [as] CNN a few days ago [which] aired the documentary by Nick Richardson “Pakistan - The Threat Within”. The unanimity of this conclusion space is scary to say the least – at least for us Pakistanis.
- It would appear that the world's leading thinkers, journalists, newsmedia, scholars and leaders "united we stand" that Pakistan poses a serious threat to world peace! Not the hectoring hegemons who have cleverly utilized 911 "to goosestep the Herrenvolk across international frontiers" in what only appears to be another 'operation canned goods' or the 'Reichstag fire' or the much coveted 'New Pearl Harbor' to achieve the 'transformation of [its] forces' to achieve 'full spectrum dominance' over the planet and outerspace, but my wretched lands of the ancient Indus valley, and my wretched peoples – we are the world threat! -- Saving Pakistan from Synthetic 'Terror Central' - Orchestration of 'Lal Masjid' – a precursor to 'shock and awe'? July 13-23, 2007.